Candidates are required to go through the Information carefully and acquaint themselves: AIPMT UG- 2018 will be conducted in the month of May. Candidates who are applying for AIPMT UG online should have to upload there photograph upto 100 kb size, signature upto 20kb size, left hand thumb impression upto 20 kb size, all should be in jpeg format.
1.Candidates can apply for AIPMT UG- 2018 only Online.
2.Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the AIPMT website.
3. Online submission of Application Form can be made by accessing Board website AIPMT.
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on website.
5. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
6. Minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years. Five year age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms for all the candidates who belong to reserved category such as SC, ST and OBC.
• With the help of online payment through debit card or credit card of SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC bank and Syndicate bank.
• With the help of e-Challan deposit which is applicable for any of the branches of ICICI bank, Syndicate bank, HDFC bank and State Bank of India.