PMT EXAM In India 2018
All Required Details Of PMT EXAM In India 2018 For Candidates Who Are Interested To Apply For It
Medical entrance examinations are one of the toughest entrance examinations in India and a proof to this fact is that thousands of students appear in these tests to compete for 2500-3500 seats available in top Government colleges

An All India PMT (Pre Medical test) exam was previously conducted by CBSE (central Board of Secondary education) each year from the year 2012 for admission of eligible candidates into top medical colleges of India. Many state, private and central universities also conduct their separate MET (Medical Entrance Test) to offer admission to eligible candidates in colleges affiliated to them.

In 2012, MCI (Medical Council of India) decided to conduct one single exam for admission to all medical colleges in India from 2013 to lessen burden on students and for this CBSE introduced NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). NEET-UG has been discontinued and has been replaced by AIPMT. Subject to the final decision of the Honorable Supreme Court of India, the CBSE will conduct an All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in the next academic session 2018-17.
Some of prominent states’ pre medical tests that were not conducted in 2013 are:

Delhi University Medical Entrance Test (DUMET),
• Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET),
• Goa CET,
• Gujarat CET
• Karnataka CET
, • Kerala CEE ( Commissioner ate of Entrance Examinations)
• Tripura JEE (joint Entrance Examination),
• Maharashtra MHT CET
• Orissa JEE
For all these states, admission to medical colleges shall be made through NEET. Other than this, some other exams which are conducted on state or national level for admission to medical colleges are:
AIPMT: is for admission under the 15% seats in Government Medical/Dental Colleges all over India excluding the States Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir and also for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges voluntarily participating in the test in selected cities across the Country and Abroad.
AIIMS: Ultimate ambition of any medical aspirant is to take admission in prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences Ultimate ambition of any medical aspirant is to take admission in prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). AIIMS 2018 was conducted this year on 1st June, 2018 for 672 seats in all 7 AIIMS to be filled by MBBS aspirants.
MBBS entrance exam date 0n – 6 June 2018
Result declared of 2018 AIIMS on- 18 June 2018

WBJEE Medical 2018 WBJEE Medical 2018 is a state level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). WBJEE Medical entrance was held on - May 5 and 6, 2018 The exam is conducted for admission to 85% MBBS and BDS Seats in Central and State government medical and dental colleges. Remaining 15% seats shall be available for admission through AIPMT 2018
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) exam was held on 26 April, 2018 for admissions to undergraduate medical programs including MBBS and BDS. AMU MBBS BDS 2018 results was announced on- 8 July, 2018.
Combined Admission Test: One of the prestigious universities of India, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducted its own medical entrance examination for admission of eligible candidates for MBBS and BDS courses. AMU CET was scheduled to be conducted on the same date as AMU MBBS BDS 2018 i.e. on 26 April, 2018. They declared their results on 25 July, 2018.
Haryana PMT: Maharishi Dayanand University conducts Pre Medical Tests in Haryana every year in 1st week of July for admissions in affiliated government and private dental colleges. There are 10 dental and medical colleges in Himachal Pradesh that take admission in those colleges on basis of Haryana PMT.
TNPCEE (Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination): It is a state level entrance exam conducted by Anna University to take admissions in medical colleges of state of Tamil Nadu. It was conducted on May 14, 2018 to screen eligible candidates for admission.
Eligibility and pattern: Minimum eligibility for candidates who appear for PMT exam is that they must have passed their 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university. Questions that are asked in these tests are objective type and contain questions from physics, chemistry and biology. Biology contains two sections of its sub-subjects Zoology and botany. Some entrance tests put a constraint of negative marking for each wrong answer to stop students from applying wild guesses. Proper preparation can get you through PMT exam easily.