AIPMT Exam Results
To the relief of millions of students aspiring to get admission in the prestigious colleges of India to pursue the undergraduate medical and dental courses; The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has finally declared the results of the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test conducted on 7th May 2017. The results have been declared on 23rd June 2017. Students who appeared for the exam can check their results online. The results, score card and rank can be checked at cbseresults.nic.in and have been notified at cbseneet.nic.in.
The admission to MBBS and BDS courses to about 95,000 seats will be done on the result basis. Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will organize the counseling of NEET 2017 for 15% all India quota and state authorities for state quota. In order to qualify it, it is mandatory to score minimum cut off marks.
CBSE NEET UG 2017 Cut off :
• For Others category, cut off score is 697-131, cut off percentile is 50th percentile and number of candidates 5,43,473.
• For OBC, cut off score is 130-107, cut off percentile is 40th percentile and number of candidates 47,382.
• For SC, cut off score is 130-107, cut off is 40th percentile and number of candidates 14, 599.
• For ST, cut off score is 130-107, cut off is 40th percentile and number of candidates is 6,018.
• For Others PH, cut off score is 130-118, cut off is 45th percentile and number of candidates is 67.
• For OBC PH, cut off score is 130-107, cut off is 40th percentile and number of candidates is 152.
• For SC PH, cut off score is 130-107, cut off is 40th percentile and number of candidates is 38.
• For ST PH, cut off score is 130-107, cut off is 40th percentile and number of candidates is 10.
Here’s how the students can check their score if they directly click the link given for result:
• Click on NEET 2017 Result link given on the website.
• You will reach the login page where you need to enter the roll number and date of birth. Now click Submit.
• The rank card will be displayed.
If you are visiting the official website, then follow these steps:
• Go to the official website of NEET 2017 cbseneet.nic.in. A link with text NEET (UG) 2017 will appear. Click on that link.
• You will be taken to cbseresults.nic.in where NEET 2017 Result will be displayed.
• Enter your respective roll number and date of birth and login in order to check your result.
Download the score card or rank card and keep it safely for admission counseling process.
Marks Obtained in NEET Result:
The exam conducting panel will calculate marks on basis of official final answer key of NEET 2017. For correct answer, marks will be awarded and for wrong answers, they will be deducted. For unmarked questions, no marks will be given or taken. CBSE has fixed the marking scheme as given below:
• +4 marks for accurate answer
• -1 mark for wrong answer
• 0 mark for unmarked question
NEET 2017 rank and Merit List
On the basis of marks obtained in the exam, a merit list will be drawn. Rank will be awarded only if the marks satisfy the qualifying criteria.
In case of tie breaking, higher rank will go to the person who scores more in biology and then in chemistry. After that, higher rank will be awarded for less number of attempted incorrect answers. If tie still persists, then higher rank will be given to the one who is older in age.
A person can participate in counselling only if his scored marks is equal or is greater than the NEET 2017 cut off. Also if the rank is high enough that cut off of NEET 2017 for All India Quota is cleared, then counselling on all India level can be attended.
Counselling of NEET 2017 - 15% AIQ by MCCThe Medical Counselling Committee will conduct the UG Medical Counselling. The counselling process will commence from 3rd July 2017 and go on till 16th August 2017. Candidates will have to do the registration and then submit their choices. They can analysis indicative seat allotment, amend and lock choices.
• First seat allotment round will decide the seat allotted according to the rank and preference.
• If the candidate gets the seat in first round, then he can report to the respective institute and complete the admission formalities. The candidate can also participate in second round of seat allotment if he is willing to.
• If seat is not allotted in the first round, then it may be allotted in second round.
• There will be total two rounds of seat allotment as decided by MCC.
• You can check result for NEET 2017 seat allotment online on the website www.mcc.nic.in and then report to the allotted college for taking admission.
• To know about the complete procedure and steps of counselling, you can check the website.
To participate in the counselling procedure, you may be required to pay a certain amount of fee. Once the seat is allotted, you will have to pay the fee for admission and other components which will comprise of the admission and tuition fee. You need to check the complete fee data from the college itself in order to be aware of the exact fee structure.
Only eligible students can attend the counselling sessions and such candidates need to download the NEET Rank letter and their Result from website of CBSE. The cut off rank will also be available on this website under heading of notice.
The first year session of MBBS & BDS courses will commence from 4th August, 2017. For all latest and necessary information regarding the NEET exam 2017, students need to remain in touch with the website.