How To Crack NEET UG 2018
Some Useful Tips Regarding How To Crack NEET- UG Exam For Interested Candidates
National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam or NEET-UG is a National level common entrance examination going to be held in may 2018 by Medical Council of India for the student of Medical Science, who wishes to qualify for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Important dates regarding NEET exam 2018 are not yet declared, so candidates are required to keep themselves updated with latest information, by visiting the official website of PMT exams.
Although the exam papers of NEET-UG 2014 3 are quite unpredictable, there are certain tips mentioned below that can help you to prepare well for these types of examinations-
• Student should practice excellent Time management practice- by practicing various Mock tests on regular basis and need to make thorough revision of NCERT books as the syllabus of CBSE as the syllabus is bit similar to the NEET Exams.
• Try to attend all questions as there is no negative marking, and always start from the section which you find found easy as this will boost up your confidence while answering the section and also save your time which can be utilized in other sections.
• Give more focus on important chapters in Physics like- work energy power, heating and chemical effects, electromagnetic induction, units dimension errors, alternating current, rotational motion, gravitation, circular motion, ray optics, center of masses, motion is 2D and later can go through the other topics as well. problem based questions more as compare to theory based questions, for attempting physics problems as it include math related skill
• For Biology preparation, the important topics required to be covered are Diversity in Living world, reproduction, plant physiology, ecology & environment, cell structure and functions and generic & evolution.
• The topics in Chemistry that required more attention include redox reactions, periodic classification, chemical kinetics, solutions, Aldehyde Kentone, mole concepts, carboxylic acids and chemical equilibrium. These are some of the chapters that are asked in most of the previous examinations hence need to be marked important by the candidates while studying. Give some time on Organic Chemistry, as many of the questions are raised from this portion also.
• The candidates have to point out important topics within the book so that at the time of examination they can review them easily.
After clearing the NEET 20143 exam, the candidates will be provided two ranks which are All India rank and State rank on the basis of which the best available colleges are made available to them. The candidates can apply for NEET-UG 20143 through online procedure, and candidate are required to follow the specified instructions strictly as mentioned under the norms of the examination.